- You only live once... that means that you have to visit Belgrade and check out our hostel. A truly original concept,
made for all of you fellow travellers. In our comfortable and cozy guesthouse, from the first moment you can enjoy a
relaxed atmosphere and feel right at home. With us, you won't feel as a stranger in Belgrade, you will become a true
- With so much to offer, you will have everything you need for a comfortable, memorable and fun stay in Belgrade. We
look forward to welcoming you to the city we love!
- Spacious A/C rooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Laundry services
- Washing machine
- Drying machine
- Vending coffee machine
- Transportation from airport/bus/train station, if needed
- WiFi and computers
- Clean towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Shower & two bathrooms
- Central heating (winter)
- 24h support
- Info on most popular EVENTS
HOW TO REACH US
From main TRAIN station:
- Take tram no. 2 which stops directly in front of the station (main entrance to station – Savska street, not exit) – there
are two tram stops; wait at the one a bit further from the station. Exit on the fourth stop, in front of Kalemegdan Park.
- Go to a street Uzun Mirkova across the the street, just straight ahead and there on the left side you will find us at
From main BUS station:
- Find the tram stop which is located in the main street (Karadjordjeva street) straight ahead from where your bus
arrived. You jave only 3 stops to reach us. Exit on the third stop, in front of Kalemegdan Park. Go to Uzun Mirkova
street, across the street and there on the left side you will find us in number 6.
- In front of the airport there is Minibus A1 stop, and bus goes directly to Slavija square. From there you can take bus
31 or trolleys 19, 21, 22 and 29 to Student Square and also the last stop. You just go straight to the Kalemegdan,
along the Uzun Mirkova street, and u will find us at number 6.
- Option number 2 is bus 72 from upper platform at the airport and it takes you to the last stop after Branko's bridge.
From there you have to walk 10 min up to hill. When you get to pedestrian street turn left and walk to the Kalemegdan
fortress along the Uzun Mirkova street, and u will find us at number 6.
- The rooms are at your disposal from 11 am. We must be notified when groups will arrive approximately one week
before the arrival date. Valid Passport is a requirement. Management may request additional information as required
- You must check out till 10 am on the day of your departure.
- Luggage can be placed in the luggage store. However, we cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage to the
RESPECT OTHER GUESTS AND PROPERTY
- Respect other guests and treat them the way you would want to be treated by them.
- For any deliberate damage to the property or a theft you will be fined with the expense of the damage.
- Please do not to cause damage to or remove any furniture or change its position in the room.
- For any deliberate damage or removals, we will claim compensation for the damage.
- Fire regulations and fire exits are clearly marked. Make sure you know where fire extinguishers are located. Respect
fire regulations and personnel’s instructions.
- Smoking is forbidden on the premises of YOLOstel.
- The use of electric heaters, stoves and other devices that produce heat in the rooms is forbidden.
Any failure to comply with the YOLOstel House Rules and Policy could result in:
- Temporary confiscation of your property
- Charging for the caused damage
- Your dismissal from the hostel without compensation
- Notifying the authorities